1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On the desk behind me...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Stick on a Giant, 11 Dec 2007.

1. Stick on a Giant

Stick on a Giant New Member

On the desk behind me is a great big box of Rose's chocolates. Yesterday it was a tin of Cadbury's chocolate biscuits. How am I supposed to lose weight with all this temptation around. It'll be this way until Xmas, and I've got the willpower of a moth near a lightbulb :tongue::angry:

And that's the first time I've figured out smilies:biggrin::biggrin: I'll get an avatar next!

2. Paulus

Paulus Getting older by the minute

So have you already indulged? You will have to double up on your mileage then, won't you;)

3. gary r

gary r Veteran

someones birthday at work & theres loads of goodies ,ive just eaten a mini pork pie & a custard tart!

4. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Ive a pkt of choc digestives which regularly get my attention over most things round here ! including work ;)

5. walker

walker New Member

together? ;)

6. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

custard tarts are my major weaknesses. It is a travesty that clowns throw them at each other, so tasty are they.
    There is no chocylatt in the library, and I really want some (got my advent calendar waiting for me at home).