On the subject of spectacles...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pzycoman

Its an Alpaca not a camel

derall

Guru
pzycoman said:
Its an Alpaca not a camel
There's a farm near Aylesbury rears Alpaca. Gave me quite a surprise when I saw it poking its head above the hedge last week. Not the sort of thing you really expect in rural Buckinghamshire...

-2.75/-2.25 to get back on topic.

wafflycat

derall said:
There's a farm near Aylesbury rears Alpaca. Gave me quite a surprise when I saw it poking its head above the hedge last week. Not the sort of thing you really expect in rural Buckinghamshire...

-2.75/-2.25 to get back on topic.

In the village I reside in, one of the neighbours kept ostriches in his front garden. Makes a change from pheasants wandering about.

pzycoman

derall said:

Makes a difference from just sheep! Was on the London -> Oxford couple of years ago, at the top of Christmas Common (big last hill) was a bunch of sheep...BAAaaa! Baaaa! Baaa! Was waiting at the top of the hill for our bunch, when I hear Baaaa! followed by someone shouting "Oh Baaaa yourself" :biggrin:

Pandaboy

I've worn glasses all my life, well since I was taken to the opticians by my Mum when I was about three or four.

She burst into tears when I came home with my first pair on and remarked that I could see my grandparents house from our house (all of 50 yards away).

Currently I am at -9.5/-10, though they have been around that level for many years.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Ok, now that someone with worse eyes than me has spoken up, I'll play.

I think I'm about -7.25 in one and -6.5 in the other. Plus some astigmatism.

OP
OP
M

Melvil

bleakanddivine said:
-12.5/-12.25
Worn glasses since I was 2 (years, not diopters).
Not sure which is going fastest now, my eyesight or my memory.
Now where did I leave my white stick.

Wow!

Top Bottom