One big crime...

One big crime, would you do it?

• Total voters
If this is a round about way of saying you've seen a 'business opportunity' and need some personnel you can count me in Maggot.

Got to agree with Magnatom, I can't believe anyone would not get hurt, somehow or other.

Unless....it was find the keys to a long lost abandoned underground bunker that held a lot of nazi gold...in which case I'd ask all of you to help me carry it away without a care in the world!

2Loose said:
Got to agree with Magnatom, I can't believe anyone would not get hurt, somehow or other.

Unless....it was find the keys to a long lost abandoned underground bunker that held a lot of nazi gold...in which case I'd ask all of you to help me carry it away without a care in the world!
Until one of us coshed you for your share.

2Loose said:

Ah, but that is not a crime. Finders keepers and all that! :smile:

Norm

User76 said:
If you could do one crime, a big one, and be sure of getting away with, say, £20million, would you do it?

So no chance of being caught, you don't have to kill or hurt anyone (too badly:evil:) you are in the clear, would you do it?
Shoot, if there was no chance of getting caught, I'd do it for £20 let alone £20m! :angry:

Flying_Monkey

Toll Collector on the Road to Nowhere
magnatom said:
No such thing as a crime like this where someone else doesn't get hurt.
Depends what you mean by 'hurt' - theoretically speaking, if a corrupt businessman has 40 million, and I have nothing, and I steal 20 million off them, the only 'hurt' is to their bank account, and I don't have much of a moral problem with that. I would be quite happy to keep say, just 100,000 or so and distribute the rest to deserving causes.

Top Bottom