One big crime...

One big crime, would you do it?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If this is a round about way of saying you've seen a 'business opportunity' and need some personnel you can count me in Maggot.

Zoiders

I would.

The circumstances would have to be right though and it would have to be cash in Euros, 500 euro notes being so much easier to transport and launder.

Got to agree with Magnatom, I can't believe anyone would not get hurt, somehow or other.

Unless....it was find the keys to a long lost abandoned underground bunker that held a lot of nazi gold...in which case I'd ask all of you to help me carry it away without a care in the world!

2Loose said:
Got to agree with Magnatom, I can't believe anyone would not get hurt, somehow or other.

Unless....it was find the keys to a long lost abandoned underground bunker that held a lot of nazi gold...in which case I'd ask all of you to help me carry it away without a care in the world!

Until one of us coshed you for your share.

2Loose said:

Ah, but that is not a crime. Finders keepers and all that! :smile:

Norm

User76 said:
If you could do one crime, a big one, and be sure of getting away with, say, £20million, would you do it?

So no chance of being caught, you don't have to kill or hurt anyone (too badly:evil:) you are in the clear, would you do it?
Shoot, if there was no chance of getting caught, I'd do it for £20 let alone £20m! :angry:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
magnatom said:
No such thing as a crime like this where someone else doesn't get hurt.

Depends what you mean by 'hurt' - theoretically speaking, if a corrupt businessman has 40 million, and I have nothing, and I steal 20 million off them, the only 'hurt' is to their bank account, and I don't have much of a moral problem with that. I would be quite happy to keep say, just 100,000 or so and distribute the rest to deserving causes.

Top Bottom