One for baldies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay1lk

+1 for the p20. Use it when surfing, kayaking and cycling. One application first thing in the morning and job done.
I think the formula has changed as less staining has been evident this year. But then the sun has also been less evident.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Dave Davenport said:
Cycling cap. Keeps sun off head, small peak (which can be turned up) reduces sun on face & keeps most of the rain out of your eyes, soaks up the sweat, can be worn on it's own or under helmet.
absolutely

Keith Oates said:
I wear a helmet most of the time and find this is enough to stop burning of the top of the head, although there are some light brown stripes at times. If I'm without a helmet or out walking in the tropical su, a hat is the only solution I find that works really well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 (although sans !!!):ohmy:

jay clock

Massive member
another YES for P20. I used it daily for 3 weeks in NZ where the sun blasts through the ozone hole, and it worked perfectly. They now have a 15 minute wait before it works.

having said that the Buff option is fantastic too and the sweat evaporates providing cooling

Ben M

I used p20 when on tour, apply once all over and you're done for the day.

I have very fair skin (read: I am of the ginger persuasion) so having to only apply P20 once and being able to forget about it was miles better than stopping to apply cream every 30 minutes. P20 doesn't sweat out either.

ChrisKH

Guru
I buy a Neutrogena product in bulk from the States (haven't seen it here) which is a Triple Protection Face Lotion SPF20 which I use year round on face and head. Probably not the best thing for very sunny and hot conditions but certainly as a base product it's excellent and can be used on shaved areas as well as it soothes razor irritation as well.
On a day ride in the summer I top it up with high SPF Hawaiian Tropics.

Top Bottom