FrankCrank
Old layabout
A selection at a mall we visited yesterday
Get some socks on man!

Its never hot enough for Jesus boots!
If only you were French..Nope, just sandals or flip flops for me here. When I head back to UK it feels weird wearing closed in footwear, and jeans, and all that other clobber. Mind you, a respite from the heat here is always welcome![]()
Just watching Dream Car Fixers on 'U & Yesterday' channel
They've got a Triumph Dolomite Sprint!!
I wanted one, as a teenager, in Mimosa Yellow
View attachment 824341
Someone in our avanue had one, but his was green, but........... with chrome 8-spoke wheels - not the done thing!
Heck!!, I'd have one today, as a 'toy'/weekend car
A few from this weeken's local show.
View attachment 818801
View attachment 818804
View attachment 818805
View attachment 818813
View attachment 818807
View attachment 818808
View attachment 818809
View attachment 818810
View attachment 818811
View attachment 818812
"Yes dear, I'm minding the pedestrian..."