One For Classic Car Fans.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A selection at a mall we visited yesterday
20261009_122646.jpg


20261009_123019.jpg


20261009_123419.jpg


20261009_122745.jpg


20261009_122927.jpg


20261009_123343.jpg


20261009_122956.jpg


20261009_123528.jpg


20261009_123457.jpg
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
Our Frank is Phil Mitchell AICMFP!
 

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Its never hot enough for Jesus boots!

I once helped de-rig (ie retrieve 800m+ of rope) from one of the deepest caves in Spain (deepest in the world at one point) wearing sandals. We'd been dropped off by car to be fetched some twelve hours later, and when sorting my kit out realised my wellies were back at the campsite. Didn't want to whimp out and leave it to the others so just got on with it.

Also in Spain I crossed a section of
glacier in sandals. I'd got blisters over the previous days so walked in sandals, with my big mountain boots in my rucksack for the glacier bit. It was maybe a 100m section with a near trench from others' footsteps so I didn't bother putting the boots on. I did get a fair few disapproving looks and maybe some tut-tutting but it was OK really if not ideal footwear.
 
Last edited:

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Location
Northamptonshire
First generation BMW 3 series 316 spotted this morning .

Meanwhile all the pop, bang whizz brigade were heading to Santa pod once they got passed an extra wide man on a bike 🤔

IMG_20261011_082823118.jpg
 

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Just watching Dream Car Fixers on 'U & Yesterday' channel
They've got a Triumph Dolomite Sprint!!

I wanted one, as a teenager, in Mimosa Yellow
View attachment 824341


Someone in our avanue had one, but his was green, but........... with chrome 8-spoke wheels - not the done thing!

Heck!!, I'd have one today, as a 'toy'/weekend car

A colleague had a dolly sprint in the 90s. Quite an appealing thing. I think he had an ordinary car too, as well as a nice Honda 400 four.
 
Top Bottom