One For @SkipdiverJohn

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
He'll be drooling as I speak....

Not quite drooling. Reeling with shock might be more accurate. I've just picked myself up off the floor and taken a large swig of Barnsley's finest Acorn Imperial Stout to steady my nerves.
That's an outrageous amount of money for any vehicle that hasn't even got an engine in it. I'm afraid you've failed to convince me that it represents the required value for money and my £12.6k will stay in the bank earning a measly 1% interest. I will concede that it isn't as ugly as many carbon steeds though, still not pretty, but visually bearable.

Serge

Über Member
The top tube displays the legendary telegram sent by Steinès to the organisers of the Tour shortly after regaining consciousness after a fairly unpleasant crash while recceing the Tourmalet that read “Crossed Tourmalet. Very good road. Perfectly feasible”.

Fantastic quote!

classic33

Leg End Member
images.jpg

Bianchi-Bici_01_Standard_634x357_6_634x357.jpg

Tim Hall

The front brake cable run is a bit shonky for a £12.6k bikr though.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Mod note: in response to now deleted trolling accusations:

No I don't feel trolled, I'm not some hyper-sensitive professional offendee with too much time on their hands who is always looking for something to complain about. @Smokin Joe was obviously in the mood for a wind up and I'm always happy to rise to the occasion when there's a bit of banter going on. Those suffering from a missing sense of humour need to go out and get one.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
No I don't feel trolled, I'm not some hyper-sensitive professional offendee with too much time on their hands who is always looking for something to complain about. @Smokin Joe was obviously in the mood for a wind up and I'm always happy to rise to the occasion when there's a bit of banter going on. Those suffering from a missing sense of humour need to go out and get one.
Spot on.

Like you, I think the bike is over-priced to the point you'd have to be terminally stupid to buy it. I was certain you'd take the post in the spirit it was intended and you obviously have.

Top Bottom