one for the Christmas prezzie wish list?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

02GF74

Über Member
NEW – NUKEPROOF REACTOR LIGHTS
Offering 900 Lumens of night-blasting power with a burn time of 4hrs, NukeProof's Reactor light is one of the highest performing light units on the market.

eeek 900 Lumens?????:laugh: my DIY LED lamps use P4 that give out 90 and they are eye melting; those use P7 LEDs.

£ 200 or £ 250 is a lot but not bad value when you consider my DIY lamps probably cost around £ 40 ish and these are 10x as bright, allegedly.

(was thinking of maybe upgrading my lampos to P7 but the emitter costs € 30! :biggrin:, eating carrots is cheaper :smile:)

Impressive to say the least.... looked at the website from where I bought my P4s from and output is 240 lumens, hmmmm, may be not so impressive unless the LEDs have improved, but not by factor or 3?????!?!?!!?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Blimey, you must have rich nearest & dearest. Thirty squids is about my limit, and that's from the inlaws.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
A friend of mine built a light unit from P7's which supposedley had a 900 lumen output. His runtime was fairly short but the thing would practically recoil when he switched it on, it was almost too bright :smile:

JiMBR

The Daddy is the Lupine Betty 14 front light.....

1500 Lumen

There is a slight drawback though......an RRP of £775 :whistle:

Some things are just too expensive.

Top Bottom