One leg cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
G

gezzer07

Thanks for all the replies. I can use the left pedal for part of the travel but once I reach the bottom I don't have enough flex in the knee to allow the pedal to rotate any further. I've treid both a shortened crank and the swinging crank but still have this problem. I've seen the vid of the guy in New York and have ordered a fixed wheel to give it a go. As a matter of interest what is 'clipless'?

gezzer07 said:
As a matter of interest what is 'clipless'?
Its actually a paradox, its when your foot is actually clipped into the pedal via a cleat. The old way had been via toe straps/clips, under the new system the toe clips have disappeared (hence clipless).

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
gezzer07 said:
Thanks for all the replies. I can use the left pedal for part of the travel but once I reach the bottom I don't have enough flex in the knee to allow the pedal to rotate any further. I've treid both a shortened crank and the swinging crank but still have this problem. I've seen the vid of the guy in New York and have ordered a fixed wheel to give it a go. As a matter of interest what is 'clipless'?

please let us know how you get on. good luck. you may need advice on fixed riding as it does seem to take time to get used to it. i have only done it once on track, but there is loads of fixie pixies on here:biggrin:

Top Bottom