One of the few great minds left in this world

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blazed

220lb+
That is what i firmly believe i am. I think i am capable of making a real difference to the worlds population along the lines of Einstein, Gandhi, Newton etc. I just feel it inside me waiting to come out. I just wanted to share this.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Fair enough... why not write something to convince your readers here that this is indeed true. ;)

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
Fnaar said:
Fair enough... why not write something to convince your readers here that this is indeed true. ;)

I have nearly 400 posts here i think there is enough already written and only an idiot could deny that i am gifted.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
blazed said:
I have nearly 400 posts here i think there is enough already written and only an idiot could deny that i am gifted.
I'm getting the sense that the only time you'll be gifted is at Christmas and Birthdays. Good luck to you though. ;)

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
Fnaar said:
I really can't be arsed. ;)

Thats the difference between you and me. People like you cant be arsed you procrastinate and make little impact. Me i just do i get things done and that is why i sleep under bed sheets made from sable fur.

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
upsidedown said:
Blazed did you ever find that phone with the "hotties" contacts in ?

If not, did they ever get over it ?

No im guessing the cab driver or another customer after i left kept the phone. Im seeing someone now though so im not to bothered about any other hotties at the moment.

Top Bottom