One of the few great minds left in this world

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
My guess is that he is indeed a genius and you jealous, vindictive lot should back off:angry:xx(

Remember, they all laughed at Christopher Colombus when he said the world was round
they told Marconi wireless was a phoney
Wilbur and his brother.....

(Give it a rest -ed)

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
rich p said:
they all laughed at Christopher Colombus when he said the world was round

xx( Since when???!!!

rich p said:
My guess is that he is indeed a genius and you jealous, vindictive lot should back off:angry:xx(

Remember, they all laughed at Christopher Colombus when he said the world was round

(Give it a rest -ed)

you....mean....they....all.....trail...blazed? :ohmy:

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
rich p said:

(Give it a rest -ed)

Correct. What im not sure yet is whether my path will be for good or evil. For the sake of humanity lets hope its good.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
blazed said:
Correct. What im not sure yet is whether my path will be for good or evil. For the sake of humanity lets hope its good.

I have every faith in you Blazed. Stride forth!!!

blazed said:
I have nearly 400 posts here i think there is enough already written and only an idiot could deny that i am gifted.

A mere 400 posts? That's not even the equivalent of a GCSE, never mind full - blown genius status. Besides, most of them have been about women; a true genius would let nothing so earthly stand between him and worldwide acclaim. Was Newton on the internet posting fibs about his sexual prowess? Did Bach ever incorporate flimsily - constructed references to his fictitious sexual encounters into his music? No.

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
Rhythm Thief said:
A mere 400 posts? That's not even the equivalent of a GCSE, never mind full - blown genius status. Besides, most of them have been about women; a true genius would let nothing so earthly stand between him and worldwide acclaim. Was Newton on the internet posting fibs about his sexual prowess? Did Bach ever incorporate flimsily - constructed references to his fictitious sexual encounters into his music? No.

Just because im one of the worlds great thinkers doesnt mean i cant have an interest in women. I think its documented that Einstein cheated on his wives so clearly he felt the same.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
theclaud said:
They laughed at Hershey and his chocolate bar too, didn't they? Probably because it was so shoot...

I have always hated Hershey chocolate and have heard that the way they discovered the distinctive flavour was by accidentily using milk that was just 'on the turn'.:laugh:

Turning milk is about one of the few things that will actually, in turn, turn my stomach.:welcome:

*sings*
'To everything, turn, turn, turn....'
(Well, Blazed likes to think he's a bit of a hit with The Byrds. IGMC)

Anyway, enough of me.
You were saying Blazed, oh great kipper of the ashphalt?;)

WeeE

In celebration of your greatness, why not start with capitalizing your first-person pronoun? Go on, don't be shy.

Your genius will obviously be to the good, as "evil genius" is an oxymoron; evil is inherently limiting, whereas geniosity, ingenuity, geniusness is inherently limitless - it's precisely the ability to extend the scope of, not just a human, but humanity and humaneness. Go for it.:laugh:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
tdr1nka said:
I have always hated Hershey chocolate and have heard that the way they discovered the distinctive flavour was by accidentily using milk that was just 'on the turn'.:laugh:

Turning milk is about one of the few things that will actually, in turn, turn my stomach.:welcome:

*sings*
'To everything, turn, turn, turn....'
(Well, Blazed likes to think he's a bit of a hit with The Byrds. IGMC)

Anyway, enough of me.
You were saying Blazed, oh great kipper of the ashphalt?;)

He's striding the intellectual ether as we speak as Po of the Teletubbies (please see Avatar);)

Top Bottom