One of the most moving things I have ever seen on TV.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Brought to mind probably the single most amazing bit of out of left field talent I've ever seen...(also not British, needless to say)

View: http://vimeo.com/62576661

I love that too, the speed of the art, how it ties in with the music, and (if I'm honest) she ain't bad looking either :thumbsup:

redcard

Veteran
me and the woman were talking about this, (seen it awhile ago) as soon as attraction appeared on BGT but I'm sure I've seen attraction or similar on Americas got talent or have seen attraction on some other countries got talent shows..

and on the point that they are not British, As it's not called British passport holders got talent, I'm guessing that's why they've had French, Irish, Dutch etc on this and previous years shows...

The point is it doesn't matter what country you're in, everyone is being spoonfed the same limited, Cowell-approved entertainment. The talent pool for these shows is so limited that the same acts need to be spewed out year-after-year.

The England football team is not called England Passport Holders FC because we accept that the players are, most-likely, English.

Top Bottom