Online CD Finding Service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Which one you looking for?

Tis easily burnt and a print of the front should you have the desire.

Or it is streamed here where any number of free to download stream2file programs exist so create one yourself

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Try a proper music shop. My default would be Blackwell's in Oxford, because they employ proper musicians.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Had many looks in many places out of determination and boredom. Looks like your best bet is to pre-order, place a wanted add online, or maybe try some 2nd hand shops...sticky business though.

I thought this was about Cross Dressing :blush: dam I'll have to get changed again
Is CD a cross-dressing abbreviation? Didn't know that.

Once at uni went to a club which advertised TV night - I thought it would be an awesome night of cult 60s and 70s tv/film music. Not quite what I expedited when I got there, We still had a good night though!

srw

Talk about obscure - blimey
Hardly. An interest in the Templars is rather fashionable after a certain thriller writer wrote a book with some seriously dodgy history. And Marcel Peres has been researching and recording early monody for donkeys' years - we've got one of his recordings of Sicilian chant IIRC.

@User - depending on whether you want the whole CD or just a specific track, there's a compliation album which seems to be available from Naive (http://www.naivestore.com/le-mystere-des-templiers.html) which includes some of the tracks from the original release. The Naive website also appears to list the CD you're after as available (http://www.naive.fr/oeuvre/le-chant-des-templiers---xiieme-siecle) but its shop is down, and the FNAC link is dead.

srw

Sicilian or Corsican? I have the Chants Corses CD - it's something of a favourite, along with the Chant Mozarabe.
You're right (damn you) - Corsican. I wouldn't say either is a favourite; my favourite monodic CD is probably the old Hyperion "Feather on the Breath of God" recording from Gothic Voices which introduced the world to Hildegard of Bingen.

Top Bottom