Online meat order agony.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am actually surprised that they held the delivery. Fresh ( including thawed) meat vendors who serve online have very strict delivery terms and conditions for obvious reasons. If they allowed this to happen, the overall framework has to be called into question.

As correctly pointed out, five it to the dogs.

T4tomo

Guru
Can you get humanely raised veal?

yes, its called Rose veal, generally raised from male calves bred from dairy cows breeds to dairy cow bulls (the female calves go onto to become dairy cows, but the male calves aren't much good rearing for traditional beef, but do fine raised for rose veal in nice humane environment.

you can tell crate fed veal as its insipid and white and should be avoided for any carnivores with a conscience

Slick

Guru
yes, its called Rose veal, generally raised from male calves bred from dairy cows breeds to dairy cow bulls (the female calves go onto to become dairy cows, but the male calves aren't much good rearing for traditional beef, but do fine raised for rose veal in nice humane environment.

you can tell crate fed veal as its insipid and white and should be avoided for any carnivores with a conscience

I had a look at this, calling this humanely raised is a bit of a stretch at best.

Maybe there's a cunning knack, like shelling a lobster.
Alligator skin is quite valuable, so they make a small incision and put a hose inside, the other end of which is connected to an air compressor. The skin pops up like a balloon then gets peeled off.

I won't share any images but there are videos.

Top Bottom