Only a REAL cyclist would ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
In the Cyclechatter's code there's no surrender....though his body cries stop his mind cries never:boxing::pump::training::bicycle:!

alans

black belt lounge lizard
*sexist alert on*

Spot a blonde female riding in the opposite direction and then afterwards have no idea if they were young and pretty or old and tired, but know exactly what make and colour of bike they were riding and a rough approximation of how fast they were going :rolleyes:

+1
I did the same thing on the short straight flat road above Praa Sands.
In my case it's also an age thing.:rolleyes:

subaqua

What’s the point
spend 3 hours cleaning crud off the bike, wondering if they should weigh it to work out how slow it made them be. I also managed to sort out why my gears won't index properly. new derailleur time as spring is shot

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Only a real cyclist would add extra miles to their commute purely to round out the numbers. i.e. 7.5 miles to work? pah, if i do this loop here and this loop here i can get that to 12!

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
Only a real cyclist would add extra miles to their commute purely to round out the numbers. i.e. 7.5 miles to work? pah, if i do this loop here and this loop here i can get that to 12!
I think you have the calculation slightly wrong - it should read, "7.5 to work, if I add this loop on it will take me to 40 miles then I can reverse this route on the way home. When the weather improves I can then start to put some effort in":bicycle:

Top Bottom