Ooh its back up!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was worried that I had said something that had resulted in site being closed down...:evil:;)

Pete

Well done Shaun and techies....
Noticed the thread in Bikeradar, thanks Shaun for keeping us informed. Would it be worth while nominating a location in one of the other forums (BR or CTC or whatever) for posting just such information, and letting all the CC members know? And, of course, seeking the permission of the admins of that forum (reciprocal arrangements might also be in order...)?

Shaun

Founder
magnatom said:
I was worried that I had said something that had resulted in site being closed down.

Nar, just a hardware issue - the CPU fan bracket was broken so the server was overheating. New fan and bracket attached, and now running 40 degrees cooler!!!

Need to check the server software to make sure there are no data issues, but so far everything looks okay.

Cheers,
Shaun

Arch

Married to Night Train
Dayvo said:
I bet there were a lot of worried forumers out there, thinking, 'shoot, I'll have to do some work today.'! :evil:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

On the plus side, I finished sorting out the bits of a pine marten....

Although I was a bit stuck, as I needed an address someone had given me in a PM, in order to post a mongoose off later, and I didn't have it written down, only in the message... Chuffy, it'll be on the way later today.

Smeggers

Arch said:
:Although I was a bit stuck, as I needed an address someone had given me in a PM, in order to post a mongoose off later, and I didn't have it written down, only in the message... Chuffy, it'll be on the way later today.

Thast got to be the most surreal sentence Ive read for ages :evil:

Top Bottom