Oohhh get you!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Rhythm Thief said:
The nice thing about being a lorry driver is that the interviews usually consist of "have you got your driving licence?" <short pause while they have a quick look at it> "right, when can you start?".:wacko:

True.

Shame it didn't include a bit more than that. It might have saved us the very nasty piece of work who has been working here for the last 3 months. You know when you just know something isn't right with a person? I could tell from the second I lay eyes on him. Sexist, homophobic, aggressive and no respect for anyone or anything.

He was like a time bomb waiting to go off. It did yesterday and he nearly ended punching a female member of staff in the face, after some of the worst verbal abuse I have ever heard (quite scarey). Thankfully, he then threw his tacho and clock card in and p*ssed off. Good riddance.

gavintc

Guru
snapper_37 said:
True.

Shame it didn't include a bit more than that. It might have saved us the very nasty piece of work who has been working here for the last 3 months. You know when you just know something isn't right with a person? I could tell from the second I lay eyes on him. Sexist, homophobic, aggressive and no respect for anyone or anything.

He was like a time bomb waiting to go off. It did yesterday and he nearly ended punching a female member of staff in the face, after some of the worst verbal abuse I have ever heard (quite scarey). Thankfully, he then threw his tacho and clock card in and p*ssed off. Good riddance.

Sadly, with the introduction of Driver's CPC the pool of talent in the Driver professional will diminish. The new legislation makes it extremely difficult to return to the driving profession having taken time away in other trade / job. For example, my licence runs out in 2012. I am not driving, so I will lose the C licence and not be allowed to renew it.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
gavintc said:
Sadly, with the introduction of Driver's CPC the pool of talent in the Driver professional will diminish.

Hmmm yes, that was another thing he said he 'wouldn't f*cking do'.

Top Bottom