Oohhh get you!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
On the other side of the coin, how many of us have been in an interview position where either a) the interviewer is fecking hopeless and you try to steer them to no avail or :tongue: you know from body language and questionning that they have made a personal decision not to pick you in the first five minutes so the next hour or so is going to be a complete and utter waste of time.

Consequently, I always try to give all applicants a decent crack of the whip before a decision is made. The only irrational decision process I have is if anyone turns up for an interview without shaving, I bin them. And that includes the ladies. :laugh:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
ChrisKH said:
The only irrational decision process I have is if anyone turns up for an interview without shaving, I bin them. And that includes the ladies. :laugh:

Does it include your "5 o'clock shadow" avatar? :tongue::sad:

ChrisKH

Guru
Fnaar said:
Does it include your "5 o'clock shadow" avatar? :laugh::sad:

I walked into that didn't I? :tongue:

I only have a five o'clock shadow at five o'clock and have never, never turned up at work without shaving. I'm probably a bit old-fashioned that way.

Happiness Stan

ChrisKH said:
On the other side of the coin, how many of us have been in an interview position where either a) the interviewer is fecking hopeless and you try to steer them to no avail or B) you know from body language and questionning that they have made a personal decision not to pick you in the first five minutes so the next hour or so is going to be a complete and utter waste of time.

I went to one of those last Friday. Still waiting for the courtesy of a reply.

Happiness Stan

snapper_37 said:
Have done.

In fact, I'm trialling a lovely young lady with no bits of paper but a great attitude, quick and willing to learn and a nice personality. B)

First time I've heard them called that.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Happiness Stan said:
Still waiting for the courtesy of a reply.

It might be a long wait!

The worstis when you go to an interview and the interview is half arsed - they already have a candidate for the job but are just interviewing as they have to- waste of peoples time-irritating

gavintc

Guru
I see misogyny is alive and well. Come on guys, why do we have to get all 'Benny Hill' over something as everyday as a job interview

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
No offence was meant. It's just a double entendre.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
gavintc said:
I see misogyny is alive and well. Come on guys, why do we have to get all 'Benny Hill' over something as everyday as a job interview

That's not misogyny....just good healthy sexist smut.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
gavintc said:

I must be losing the plot because it all went over my head. B)

longers

Legendary Member
I've been interviewing this morning. Never done it before, I was given no time to prepare and would have been happy with any of them :becool:.
Did decide on someone so lets see how it goes.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
It is diificult, either side of the desk.

The worse interview I had was for a large bakery retail outlet and the first stage was all the psychology shite. What do you see in this picture (of a few squiggles) ? What is your worst childhood memory? Tell me the worst thing you have ever done, something you couldn't tell anyone else?

I was totally crap at it, apart from not wanting to tell a stranger my darkest secrets. :wacko:

Needless to say, I didn't get invited back a 2nd time. :smile:

Top Bottom