oops I overslept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Did you do the 19.7 miles in 6 minutes then?

Sara_H

Guru
We've overslept for the last two school days in a row! Not as extreme as your over sleeps though. Well done.

Overslept a few times at my old job but the direct route was less than two miles; dreading sleeping in for my new job, its a 52mile ride if I do the long ain; I usually drive about 2/3rds or 4/5ths :blush:

OP
OP
M

Matt1705

Über Member
"It wasn't my fault boss, honestly. I'm blaming the BBC iplayer radio app alarm function for not waking me up!"

Thankfully the management at my place are so laid back so it didn't really matter much :whistle::thumbsup:

The old me would quite likely have got in the car and driven in, saving an hour, regardless of the lack of MOT or insurance. And quite pleased with my time too yay :biggrin:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Being a morning person means I cannot understand this over slept idea, mind you anything after 11pm is not my scene. 10.30pm to bed 5.30am to rise, perfect for me.
For me over-sleeping is waking up after 7 am, I managed it at the weekend, it was lovely! If I'm still asleep after 8 then I'm probably ill.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Doesn't mean I'm never late though, I'm one of those people who thinks it takes 15 mins to cycle to x, so 15 mins beforehand I suddenly realise I should be heading out the door not looking for coat, gloves, getting the bike out etc, so I often end up rushing anyway!

Top Bottom