oops I overslept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Matt1705

Über Member
I'm so badly organised, no matter how prepared I think I am there's always something I forget. The most significant a couple of weeks ago when I went to get my bike out of the shed, closing my front door behind me and then instantly remembering my keys were in the house. Doh!!.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Being a morning person means I cannot understand this over slept idea, mind you anything after 11pm is not my scene. 10.30pm to bed 5.30am to rise, perfect for me.
Just come off night shift so went to bed at 2 am sunday morning and the kids got me up at 6 .30 am , mind you im like you otherwise as anything after 6 am is a lie in .

paul04

Über Member
Getting up at the same time everyday now for over 3 years, so my body clock wakes me up the same time every morning without fail, I just wish I could turn it off on my days off.

so I'm lucky I guess, I've never been late for work.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I'd be interested to know the swear word you uttered on seeing the clock...:whistle:
"Oh Bother !" ??? :angel: (though I suspect you might have some insider knowledge ... :evil:)

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Love the record ride-in. I used to leave the house later and later each day to make sure I had to ride harder and harder to catch the same train. Was painful, but effective.

Sara_H

Guru
I'm I the only CycleChatter who's ever overslept for a night shift? Was woken by a colleague phoning at 930pm wondering why I hadn't turned up! Had been asleep since about 9am that morning!

Those were the days!

Top Bottom