Ophelia Watch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Went out on two wheels in it. Occasional side swipe from the wind was corrected fairly readily. Spinnaker up on the tail wind section ^_^

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It was quite breezy here today. I noticed the sun was a kind of reddy yellow colour totally surrounded by grey cloud. Leaves were blowing all over the place while i was doing my 25 laps round the local park.Someone asked me if i felt safe cycling under all those heavy tree branches,that could fall due to the strong wind. I told them i was wearing a polystyrene and plastic cycle helmet,so of course i felt safe!:whistle:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Bit of a damp squib really

weather.png

Last edited:

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Someone elses leaves now live in my garden, sheds are still standing and the cats have taken residence on the settee as usual and unphased by it all.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Not getting much sleep here! I thought we had escaped without any damage, but then the wind changed from southerly to a more SW direction which is usually bad news due to us being more exposed. There is an ominous rattling noise coming from the roof which sounds like the zinc flashing along the apex of the roof. Just PLEASE stay in place! But the wind still sounds as strong as it has been.

Top Bottom