Ophelia Watch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I've been out working in west Pembrokeshire and Cardigan today. The car was twitching in the wind, trees down, all schools closed by mid-day and difficulty keeping upright a few times. Incredibly mild though, tee shirt and shorts all day long.

midlife

Guru
You could have put the rubbish out and tied the wheelie bin down in the garden, who would know?:whistle:

No wheelie bins here :smile:. Just put the bags of rubbish out and every Tuesday morning it disappears......

classic33

Leg End Member
I've been out working in west Pembrokeshire and Cardigan today. The car was twitching in the wind, trees down, all schools closed by mid-day and difficulty keeping upright a few times. Incredibly mild though, tee shirt and shorts all day long.
What size tee shirt was the car wearing?

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Interesting ride home. Leaving Salford, turned a corner at 13 - 15 mph and within seconds came to dead stop as a gust hit me directly. Later in open countryside had to fight to stop being blown into the middle of the road.

Julia9054

Guru
I took the car today because I had read the weather forecast. Drove home about an hour ago and it was still fine. Annoyed!
It's blowing a hooley now though. Car or bike tomorrow?

midlife

Guru
I took the car today because I had read the weather forecast. Drove home about an hour ago and it was still fine. Annoyed!
It's blowing a hooley now though. Car or bike tomorrow?

Blowing a Hoolie !!!

000c2bfb-600.jpg

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
The interior doors are rattling a bit!

Top Bottom