Opinions please on possibly dented MTB frame on ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidphilips

Veteran

Attachments

• Tulips.jpg
    Tulips.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Tulips.jpg
    Tulips.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Oh, you're going to get opinions!
:popcorn:

OP
OP
davidphilips

davidphilips

Veteran
Ps, it's a long dent. Avoid it.

Thanks Jonny thats what i thought just the seller had described it as one tiny dent on top tube about 2mm hardly noticeable, I though it may have just been a dent on a curved bit of frame perhaps for a cable etc, thanks again.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Its cheap for a reason. You'll look at that dent in future and never be happy with it.
Unless its ultra cheap don't buy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bimble

Bimbling along ...
Picture objectifying women removed (there are plenty of sites you can go to for that sort of thing gentlemen).

Pictures of MTB frame unaffected. We definitely want those on CycleChat. :smile:

Alan O

Über Member
I'd never buy a frame with a dent in it, no matter how cheap - not when there are lots of 2nd hand frames out there in perfect condition at very good prices (admittedly not so many titanium ones, but still).

keithmac

Guru
I dented my brand new Dawse Edge XT first time out at Dalby Forest years ago.

If it botheres you looking at the picture don't buy it, wouldn't be a deal breaker for me personally..

simon.r

Person
If it botheres you looking at the picture don't buy it, wouldn't be a deal breaker for me personally..

Agreed. Personally, if I wanted the frame and it was cheap enough (your call as to what's "cheap enough" for you) it wouldn't stop me buying it. I'd be comfortable riding a Ti frame with that dent, but would obviously keep a close eye on it.

Top Bottom