Orbea flat bar thingy plumstead to central london - Your an idiot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mootaineer

walker said:
if this is you I am going to kick you off your bike tomorrow, I mean it.

I first came across this loser in Plumstead, outside MFI (or whatever it is now) and he forced his way through the red light into on coming traffic to the left, meaning all cars had to go around him, tit.
then from there all the way into central London he jumps every red light on the way in, even though I stopped I still caught the tit and had to go around him AGAIN!!!.

We get to Bermondsey and he pulls off to the right, I think he's turning right so pull up along side to lead the rest of the commuters in, only for him to pull back again and nearly take me out, Enter my selected words to said gentleman. As I exchange a little chosen banter towards him I realise he is wearing earphones.

so this daffodil is not only helmet less, and careless, he can't hear anything thats going on around him either, and he's still alive?

There's a guy who rides an Orbea where I work.
They're quite distinctive...I don't see many of them!

Anyway...I can understand your frustration.
Lots of fair-weather riders around at the moment who are willing to break all the rules and otherwise ride very erratically...

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
Walker....he might be from around the Bexleyheath way as Whites are Orbea dealers so chances are you'll cross paths with him again. Maybe it's best to just shout a few chosen words at him though rather than kick him off. And tell him he's giving us Orbea riders a bad name!

Tetedelacourse

Maybe he was receiving instructions through his earpiece to ride as fast as possible to an unknown location to save his family from a terrorist attack. I've been watching 24 lately. In which case, BACK THE FCUK OFF WALKER YOU peanut!

Sounds like a nice bike. Perhaps invite him off it then kick him to avoid any damage?

p.s. 'mon the non-helmets!

p.p.s. when proclaiming someone an idiot, it's best to get your punctuation right :tongue:

OP
OP
walker

walker

Ashtrayhead said:
Walker....he might be from around the Bexleyheath way as Whites are Orbea dealers so chances are you'll cross paths with him again. Maybe it's best to just shout a few chosen words at him though rather than kick him off. And tell him he's giving us Orbea riders a bad name!

I know the fella who own's Whites, he's a member of our club.

catwoman

Calm down boys! :biggrin:
I get irritated sometimes all the time by all the irritating twerps on the road be they cyclists, drivers, lunatics - whatever. But I'm not going to stress myself out to the point of busting a blood vessel!
Walker, just tell yourself that statistically the POB will meet his maker long before you. I just hope he carries a donor card. :smile:
Gunner Rodgers (was that his name?) from the old forum used to come out with some really wild fantasies about how certain people would come to a horrible end at his hands. He used to make me laugh, he was funny in an unreconstructed male sort of way :biggrin:. What's happened to him? Is he on here at all?

MERV

John the Monkey said:
This thing of running a red light and then toddling along at 8mph is absolutely rife in Manchester city centre too. Not seen anyone 'round here with quite the lack of road sense you describe for a while though...

Happens a lot in London as well and it's so firking irritating.:biggrin:

Top Bottom