Orbea flat bar thingy plumstead to central london - Your an idiot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

if this is you I am going to kick you off your bike tomorrow, I mean it.

I first came across this loser in Plumstead, outside MFI (or whatever it is now) and he forced his way through the red light into on coming traffic to the left, meaning all cars had to go around him, tit.
then from there all the way into central London he jumps every red light on the way in, even though I stopped I still caught the tit and had to go around him AGAIN!!!.

We get to Bermondsey and he pulls off to the right, I think he's turning right so pull up along side to lead the rest of the commuters in, only for him to pull back again and nearly take me out, Enter my selected words to said gentleman. As I exchange a little chosen banter towards him I realise he is wearing earphones.

so this daffodil is not only helmet less, and careless, he can't hear anything thats going on around him either, and he's still alive?

Not for long by the sounds of it!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
This thing of running a red light and then toddling along at 8mph is absolutely rife in Manchester city centre too. Not seen anyone 'round here with quite the lack of road sense you describe for a while though...

Tharg2007

Veteran
yes, manchester is rife for light jumpers, there is justice in the world though as my bro saw a guy on a langster jump the lights only to get nabbed by the cops :rolleyes:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
walker said:
well, he clearly is going ot get mown down one day, and he's not even taking precautions for that either

Ummm, I will resist at the moment from jumping in any further with regard to the lack of helmet :rolleyes:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
walker said:
if this is you I am going to kick you off your bike tomorrow, I mean it.

He might be riding like a twit, but this sort of behaviour is much worse than his. Calm down dear!!

Oh, and *rolls eyes* at the no helmet comment.

Maz

Guru
walker said:
so this daffodil is not only helmet less...
Surely the fact that the cyclist was wearing a helmet is justification enough to knock him off his bike. This whole RLJing, lack of respect and being a danger to other traffic is just a convenient smokescreen.

Top Bottom