Is that a recent addition then, as when I bought one for my partners gravel bike, it either had ones that you bolted onto the stays, or the little ones that bolted into the threaded holes:
I went with the latter, and they are fine.
Is that a recent addition then, as when I bought one for my partners gravel bike, it either had ones that you bolted onto the stays, or the little ones that bolted into the threaded holes: View attachment 823346
I went with the latter, and they are fine.
Thanks again I need the xl version to fit over large 29er mtb tyres and it hasn't got the thru axle. There is an xl on ebay with thru axle but it is 1.5mm gauge and I need 1.75mm to fit my frame
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.