Ortlieb Recumbent bags

Discussion in 'Recumbents, Trikes and HPVs' started by Don6000, 24 Jul 2017.

1. Don6000

Don6000 Regular

For anyone interested, Evans have a black ex-display set in their sale starting tomorrow. £99 (RRP £259).

classic33 likes this.
  2. EatSleepRideRepeat

EatSleepRideRepeat AKA Martin from Wales

Not much of a deal.....it's for one bag only!

3. voyager

voyager E- tadpole Triker

Google hamster bags , these are McLaren pushchair bags , the later ones have shoulder straps that attach with clips , I am using a pair along with a couple of friends , delivered about £40 the pair , for photos look on the building a pair of e-trikes from scratch thread.

Later's Emma

4. Bad Machine

Bad Machine In the garage .....

You may have difficulty finding Hamster Bags now - the website has been down since before May this year. I can remember trying to order a second pair of velcro attaching straps from their online shop (when it was a clickable link on the website) back in January, and finding that their shopping trolley wouldn't take payment. I see Amazon report them as "currently unavailable".

But, if you can find a pair, they're perfect for stuffing waterproofs and clothing into - but I wouldn't want to put anything too heavy in, though.

Ebay has a pair if anyone is interested http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hamater-Buggy-Bags-Clip-On-Weight-Balancing-Inc-Spare-Clips-/162599799869?hash=item25dbb40c3d:g:QAMAAOSwVFZZcjGQ

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice