OT: Help me think of a nickname for my girlfriend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

papercorn2000

My friends always used to give my girlfriends nicknames such as ***** the Glam-Chick (quite glam and definitely a chick), Agent Orange (sunbed queen), the Alien (don't ask).

How about "Oi, Bint!"

My girlfriend's nicknames vary among Flower, Duck, Babe, Old Horse, Little Sausage, Honeybun and lots more. (Jesus, it'll be embarrassing reading this back when I'm sober.):biggrin:

Noodley

Rhythm Thief said:
How do you know he doesn't respect his girlfriend? Is a nickname automatically disrespectful in your world?

"I always think of something offensive" was a clue for me.

ajevans said:
Oh. No good suggestions, except maybe Chuffy's advice. However I always think of something offensive (I was the undisputed champion at name-calling at primary school! ;) ). I'm kind and considerate but certainly not a charmer!!

Hmmm, I think you may have quoted out of context there Noodley. I suspect AJ was bemoaning his inability to think of an inoffensive nickname, rather then boasting about how offensive he can be when he tries.

Noodley

that he finds it difficult to differenciate between his last girlfriend and his current one?

None of the suggestions so far are hopeful....

Noodley

apart from the mix up in indentity. what if I were to call you bonj?

Rhythm Thief said:
My god, don't do that. I'd never speak to you again.:sad:
Seriously, I never took offence when I was called "Dave" by a girlfriend when we were six weeks into a relationship. It wasn't a regular thing, just an understandable slip of the tongue.

What a coincidence. My current girlfriend calls me Dave, as well! ;)

stephec

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
My girlfriend's nicknames vary among Flower, Duck, Babe, Old Horse, Little Sausage, Honeybun and lots more. (Jesus, it'll be embarrassing reading this back when I'm sober.):sad:

As long as she doesn't call you little sausage. ;)

Top Bottom