OT: Help me think of a nickname for my girlfriend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Cant you just get one nickname for every girlfriend you have? It will be easier to remember then a new one.
Call her flower or tiny.

Or ask her if she has a nickname, and run away if she says her friends call her bonj.

Mr Phoebus

A friend of mine called his GF 'sh*tty knickers' I didn't ask why? And don't want to know why?
Another friends pet name for his wife is 'Dirtbag' ;)

Johnny Thin

Physical:
Slim, petite and busty.
Brunette, brown eyes, pale complexion.

Mental:
Shy,
Intelligent, hard working, bit of a perfectionist

She sounds like a right cracker to me. I think I'd rather leave you to cock it up so that I can ask her out ...

OP
OP
ajevans

ajevans

Noodley said:
apart from the mix up in indentity. what if I were to call you bonj?

I'm not disprespectful, just prone to slips of the tongue. I sometimes call people by the wrong name if not thinking. Did you ever when you were back at school call your teacher 'Mom'? I did a couple of times, I even called my boss at a previous job 'Mom' once :blush:m now that was really embarassing!

Anyway her name starts with a similar syllable as a previous girlfriend, which increases the risk of a slip up. By getting into a habit of calling her a nickname that she finds endearing, I can avoid needlessly upsetting her in this way.

I posted this thread so that I can get:
a) Possibly a decent suggestion I might can consider;
;) Humourous suggestions that I won't use but will be amusing to hear.

Tetedelacourse

Petite, brown eyes, pale complexion = Frodo

Slim, shy, intelligent = Gollum

Busty, perfectionist = Anal Orbs

Ending myself at shittyknickers and dirtbag. On a similar level of respect, I know a bloke who took a lass out on a first date to the pictures. halfway through the film he poured his popcorn over her head for a laugh. They are now happily married. Well, married anyway.

Top Bottom