Other Hobbies?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
There are some clever people on this forum and I am afraid I can't match most of you. I used to do a lot of black & white photography, including developing and printing, but that was many years ago. I hardly use my camera nowadays.
I would like to do video editing so I could do my own videos when out on the bike. I queried my local college about it but they don't do leisure courses for that, only accredited ones.
So really, apart from cycling , my dog and a bit of DIY, I have an easy , boring life.

Last edited:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I used to do a lot of black and white photography but that has now been overtaken by digital and I use my camera a lot which has a better lens than most cameras used to have. I also have a good camera with a tele lens which is handy. I used to be in the local camera club which is now defunct but another has sprung up about 10 miles away but I cannot be bothered driving there on a cold winter night.
Now I am posting slowly photos of local past events on our photo FB page. I gave a lot of my prints to the local museum which in retrospect was not a good idea as they will look after them but nobody will ever see them unless by request.
Currently waiting on a reader for the 35mm film I still have to see what events I can find there.

Peugeotrider

I'm a keen guitarist and until restrictions were imposed upon us...I was out most Saturday night's as a 2 piece with a female vocalist making a few quid out of it.
Basically we play anything and everything.
Always been fascinated by guitars from an early age,self taught...never had a lesson in my life.
Just hoping things bounce back soon so I can start gigging soon

Top Bottom