Ouch, ouch and thrice ouch ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
God, I feel like the human pin-cushion....

Saw the Phlebotomist today who had to take an attempt in each arm to extract 3 blood samples this morning, followed by 3 separate vaccinations for foreign climes this evening.

Please posts sympathy below ....

asterix

Comrade Member
So long as you aren't going somewhere really nice, I'd like to go to, then yes. You have my sympathy. Otherwise, it serves you right you lucky sod.

Doseone

Guru
I hope the injections were in your arm. Nothing worse than going in for your injections, rolling up your sleeve and the nurse just looks at you in a pitying way, shakes her head and looks towards your derriere.

You do have my sympathy, just reading about it makes me feel faintxx(

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I hope the injections were in your arm. Nothing worse than going in for your injections, rolling up your sleeve and the nurse just looks at you in a pitying way, shakes her head and looks towards your derriere.

Fortunately all in the arms today! In practice barely painful, though 1 is a bit achey right now.
When I had my stenting it seemed most injections were in the buttocks :sad: , except 2 which were into the stomach muscles with a bloody great thick needle :wacko:

Noodley

I read the thread title and thought you had eventually given into the joys of owning a few cats....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Wuss

Try injections deep into your shoulder joint, wiggle it about and stick more in. Or injections straight into your back muscles.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Maz

Guru
At least she didn't take the blood samples with your new fountain pen!

DIY_Pen_Refills2.JPG

Top Bottom