Ouch, ouch and thrice ouch ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
My wifes veins collapsed when she had chemo and has to go to the hospital/doctors regulary for various tests , man up :smile:

I had a vein collapse once. It felt like the vein had vapourised. A most odd feeling.

Wuss

Try injections deep into your shoulder joint, wiggle it about and stick more in. Or injections straight into your back muscles.

Nnnnnnnnno, you are ok thanks.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I read the thread title and thought you had eventually given into the joys of owning a few cats....
Nah, they'd murder the Whippet!

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
You're right of course, in the overall scheme of things its nowt .... but yiu don't have any for years and then 5 come along all at once!
I'm not sure I'm ready for a Thai Ladyboy injection ....

God, I feel like the human pin-cushion....

Saw the Phlebotomist today who had to take an attempt in each arm to extract 3 blood samples this morning, followed by 3 separate vaccinations for foreign climes this evening.

Please posts sympathy below ....

Wimp! For true, mind numbing injection pain you need to try steroid injections for frozen shoulder or tennis elbow. Straight into the joint, needle wiggled around to get as deep as possible. It's a good job the ceiling in the surgery is smooth plaster or I'd still be clinging to it now. I'm in the unfortunate position of having had frozen shoulder on both sides and regularly get tennis elbow on the right due to an old rugby injury. Not that the steroids have done much good in the past so I now don't bother, saves additional pain and possible side effects.

Top Bottom