Our new little girl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I won a pet competition in December for 3 months of cat food, a pet tracker, plus accessories including socks with the cat's face on. The grumpy face will do for my son's birthday present socks.

How cool is that! :becool:

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Nearly two years after a little face appeared at our back door, our lovely Priscilla has finally moved in! She eventually understood that indoors is lovely! Cannot tell you the joy I get going downstairs in the morning and seeing her on the sofa!!

Two years of baby steps and gradually increasing trust. And now one very happy little girl.

Attachments

• F0763EC7-37A8-46A1-9D3A-BAC6EF62AB03.jpeg
    F0763EC7-37A8-46A1-9D3A-BAC6EF62AB03.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 3150EEF9-30EA-4821-954D-AA06D06CE539.jpeg
    3150EEF9-30EA-4821-954D-AA06D06CE539.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 2

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
But what about her brother Elvis…..has he left the building?? :whistle:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
When we collected Leo from a rescue place, he'd been living on a building site - he was under one, and came with bits of concrete in his fur. His face was a picture when he walked on a nice carpet and wasn't so sure what these 'toys' were. Took him a while, but he very much enjoyed sitting on people's knees. He's generally the most spoilt - he'll only eat Felix AGAIL, so the other three 'posh' cats have the same.

All of my cats have been rescues (including some temporary fosters), so there's an element of this with every one - except for Madam Poppy who I've had since she was three and a half months old. She's 13 now...

Madam Lexi came from an awful situation (we i.e. Ely CP) removed 42 cats from one house. I'll never forget the look on her face the first time she saw me open a 10kg sack of cat biscuits... Eight years later, she STILL looks at me like that when I open a sack of biscuits or bring in a box of pouches and stuff... And learning to share with Poppy can still be a bit of a challenge - although transgressions are usually met with a good stiff tortie jab. :blush:

simongt

Guru
We have nine cats, five rescue, one 'overflow from my eldest son, two which were kits rescued from a feral colony ( 'could we look after them for a couple of days - ?' five years ago - ! ) and one a stray who turned up in hope seven years ago. Oh and another three who belong to a neighbour who does cat rescue / rehoming, but these three don't like the 'Clapham Junction' of all the ins and outs of the rescues, so they prefer the tranquility of our place - ! :laugh:

Top Bottom