Outdoor Gyms In London Parks

Discussion in 'Training, Fitness and Health' started by Wester, 13 May 2010.

1. Wester

Wester Über Member

I read a articule in the Times newspaper on Monday or Tuesday saying that there are now parks in London that have ourdoor fitness gyms which have got Exercise Bikes , Cross Trainers and other keep fit equipment which are free to use by everbody . It did not give the locations of the parks in London

Anybody know the location of these outdoor gyms in London Parks ? or know more on the subject

2. lukesdad

lukesdad Guest

Dont know about the london ones but we have them on the Bay path in Swansea and they are popular.

3. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Veteran

I recall seeing one for OAP's in a rather rare piece of daytime tv viewing. Rare for me that is, not rare for daytime tv.

4. style over speed

style over speed riding a f**king bike

Dulwich park has some that appeared recently, the south side of the play area.

5. hamfisted

hamfisted New Member

I have seen them a lot here in France they are quite popular. In Royan which is a seaside place where we go for the beach they have a coastal path with different workout machines overlooking the sea. It's one of the more scenic gyms I have seen!

6. gaz

gaz Cycle Camera TV

I don't think these will be making there way to any of the royal parks any time soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice