Over a certain age in England? Book your Covid vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ajax Bay

Guru
40s will be getting the call quite soon
44 year olds can now book! And 43 year olds if they've a birthday soon (44 before 1 July).
Looks like they're dropping it a year at a time. I wondered whether they might do that rather than the whole 5 years. There's about 800k in each 'year' but at least 100k will have already been vaccinated because they were in one of the JCVI Gps 2/4/6 categories.
So each 'year' will take less than a week (first jabs).
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coron...rus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/

Last edited:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Second jab booked for Saturday. 8 weeks after the first.

Ajax Bay

Guru
Bookings online now open to 42+ in England
although I’m not sure if any CCers are that young :laugh: (their kids might be though :whistle:)
Done for a day.
'Of a Certain Age or Over'
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

gbb

Legendary Member
2nd AZ vaccine this afternoon, very smooth process , I took the time to particually thank a volunteer. Being paid for the job is one thing, doing it all for free, many thousands of them, is another. Well done them.

dodgy

2nd AZ vaccine this afternoon, very smooth process , I took the time to particually thank a volunteer. Being paid for the job is one thing, doing it all for free, many thousands of them, is another. Well done them.

We (wife and me) took a box of chocolates and some decent chocky biscuits for our first, they were bloody delighted! As a cyclist it was second nature, who hasn't treated their favourite bike shop to biscuits!?

Tenkaykev

Guru
We (wife and me) took a box of chocolates and some decent chocky biscuits for our first, they were bloody delighted! As a cyclist it was second nature, who hasn't treated their favourite bike shop to biscuits!?
Oh that’s a lovely thing to do. Chapeau to you both 👍

Ajax Bay

Guru
Local town multi-surgery (so GP led) vaccination centre for me. Text call for appointment will result in 82 day gap. Spot on NHS England recommendation (77-84 days).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom