OW......that bl**dy hurt......a LOT!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I have an remote up & over door on the garage. Last night I drove onto the drive and pressed the fob to raise the door. I lifted a heavy item from the car and carried it (or tried to) into the garage....... not realising the door had, for some reason, not fully raised.
I was concentrating on not tripping on the plinth and walked head first into the corner of the door.
I remember falling back and landing on my bum bone.....then lying on the ground while coming round. Took maybe 30 seconds before I could get up.
Lots of lavender and an ice pack brought the swelling down but my bum bone must be bruised as it hurts to walk.
TBH.... at first I though I MUST have fractured my skull. Aged 71 I think the human body has amazing recovery :wacko:

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
'''Mind the beam!" .*

*Youngsters will have to google

classic33

Leg End Member
Your eyes ok?
5366.jpg

Second what MikeG say about getting yourself down to the A&E though.

simonali

Guru
My garage door has a broken bit at the bottom where I kicked it so hard the rivets broke. That was just after I'd walked into it and smashed me noggin.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Bloody garage doors are solid..glad your ok mate
I wish i had a fiver for every time i cracked my head on an overflow pipe while paving around someone's house, especially the cut ones with a nice sharp edge!!

Top Bottom