OW......that bl**dy hurt......a LOT!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Garage doors are dangerous. I was fixing one for a friend when the spring unloaded, designer screwdriver I was holding to be ripped from my hand and smashed me in the head. Didn't quite knock me out but I felt sick and sort for the next day.

It's probably knocked out a few braincells, Dave. We won't notice.

arranandy

Legendary Member
I have an remote up & over door on the garage. Last night I drove onto the drive and pressed the fob to raise the door. I lifted a heavy item from the car and carried it (or tried to) into the garage....... not realising the door had, for some reason, not fully raised.
I was concentrating on not tripping on the plinth and walked head first into the corner of the door.
I remember falling back and landing on my bum bone.....then lying on the ground while coming round. Took maybe 30 seconds before I could get up.
Lots of lavender and an ice pack brought the swelling down but my bum bone must be bruised as it hurts to walk.
TBH.... at first I though I MUST have fractured my skull. Aged 71 I think the human body has amazing recovery :wacko:

Been it, done it, got the t-shirt. My wife wondered why I was lying on the driveway

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
How's the olde noggin today @Dave7?
Noggin much better thanks.....can actually touch it now :ohmy:.
Bum bone is a different matter. It must be really bruised as I cannot sit on it......I have to sit on t'other side. Don't ask about going to the bog though:wacko:

classic33

Leg End Member
Noggin much better thanks.....can actually touch it now :ohmy:.
Bum bone is a different matter. It must be really bruised as I cannot sit on it......I have to sit on t'other side. Don't ask about going to the bog though:wacko:
Spend the day on the bog
On the bog.JPG

Edited due to spoiler not showing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom