Own up then, who's still watching in b&w ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I find black and white makes snooker so much more fun.

U

User33236

It witchcraft is what it is, tiny wee demons in a box, they probably raid the Icebox at night when you go to bed I'll have no truck with it in my house
Aw geez! It's going dead complicated now! What's this 'icebox' you tell of?!

Aw geez! It's going dead complicated now! What's this 'icebox' you tell of?!
Icebox? No, that requires reliance on outsiders to deliver the ice (and possibly manufacture it using aforementioned witchcraft). No, all you need is a Coolgardie safe, relying on the time tested principles of capillary action, convection and evaporation.

Now let me get back to cursing the darkness.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Are ye too far away from the water to harvest your own ice? and encase it in sawdust?
220px-Eglintonicehouse2.JPG
Scottish Ice-House
220px-Ambler%27s_Texaco_Gas_Station2.JPG
Ice House near me.
Thriving industry, like photography, dry cleaning, and horse-drawn transit. I want to see progress and change that doesn't eliminate jobs, if you please.
Otherwise, the government will have to tax peoples Tvs to get money !

I don't get letters or visits anymore since, around last Christmas, they finally found me home.
The flat was a bomb site, had new flooring fitted, the contents of 3 rooms in one, there was a kitchen sink in the hall, the tiler was working in the bathroom.
The tv inspectors knocked, made a funeral face " tv licensing here" like "so sorry you have been caught".
Well, I never have had a tv for years, so I showed them in no problems.
They hurriedly left after they tripped over the workman's tools, then the cat hissed at them.
Staring at an empty living room and at a room full of bikes they said "have you never had a tv then?" :laugh:
No more threatening letters since!
It lasts 2 years, then the letters start again.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
It lasts 2 years, then the letters start again.
Oh well they are welcome to come back :smile:

SD1

I don't know if you are under the impression that disconnecting your aerial absolves you from the need for a licence, but it doesn't.
It does. You are not required to pay if you have Now TV for instance. And my television does not work unless you plug in an aerial...I checked!
As per TV licensing
" You need to be covered by a TV Licence if you watch or record programmes as they're being shown on TV or live on an online TV service. This is the case whether you use a TV, computer, tablet, mobile phone, games console, digital box, DVD/VHS recorder or any other device."
Only sport is live on Now TV.

Top Bottom