P*ssing in the shower

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

LOL

So seven years of pissing is an excellent cure for Athlete's Foot? Why waste your money on rip-off products like Mycil or Daktarin, when the answer is within you all along?

Rub some merd into your gums; an excellent treatment for halitosis.

Globalti

Legendary Member
When I was about seven we went on a family camping holiday in France. I had been warned about the French hole-in-the-floor bogs so on arrival at the first camping I though I'd go off and investigate les toilettes.

Went in and found a row of cubicles with big trays and a drain. Never having seen a shower either, I assumed these were the famous loos so I pissed noisily in one. Couldn't understand why a Frenchman gave me such a funny look when I came out and later realised my mistake when I discovered that the opposite row of cubicles was actually the bogs...

Tetedelacourse

A mate of mine went through a period of p1ssing in his Mum's wardrobe after coming home drunk and falling asleep. A form of sleep-walking he claimed.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Apparently, and I have no scientific reason for this, but pissing on your feet in the shower can keep athletes foot at bay and even "cure" it. Something to do with the enzymes in the urine?

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Dayvo said:
Has anyone ever drunk any? For a bet/laugh?
Hypothetically speaking, of course! :B):angry: :becool:

I was once in a disco and needed to go to the loo but couldn't be bothered going up one floor to where the they were. So I went behind some heavy floor to ceiling drapes and filled a pint pot, which I then placed on a table. About half an hour later things were winding down and I noticed a very drunken bloke mine sweeping. He did of course neck my pint of lager coloured fluid and appeared to not be in the least disturbed by it.

Just as long as you are not standing outside pissing in while someone else is having a shower.......

girofan

Keith Oates said:
I never urinate in the shower, don't know why but it doesn't seem right somehow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some Australians use the fact that you don't urinate in the shower as being somehow unmanly!!
IMO not doing it shows that one is civilised if an alternative is only a few feet away.
As a cultured European I have always thought that maybe Australians were not as civilised as they purport to be.

girofan said:
Some Australians use the fact that you don't urinate in the shower as being somehow unmanly!!
IMO not doing it shows that one is civilised if an alternative is only a few feet away.As a cultured European I have always thought that maybe Australians were not as civilised as they purport to be.

An open window? :biggrin::ohmy::ohmy:

Top Bottom