P*ssing in the shower

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
girofan said:
Some Australians use the fact that you don't urinate in the shower as being somehow unmanly!!
IMO not doing it shows that one is civilised if an alternative is only a few feet away.
As a cultured European I have always thought that maybe Australians were not as civilised as they purport to be.

And how do the over oz's know if there mate dose or not?

domtyler

Über Member
Pissing in the shower is just... well why wouldn't you?

This, however, is definitely a faux pas

View: http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Zh23GryOrM

Paulus said:
Apparently, and I have no scientific reason for this, but pissing on your feet in the shower can keep athletes foot at bay and even "cure" it. Something to do with the enzymes in the urine?

However, pissing on someone else's feet in the shower can give rise to a condition known as kneedintheballocks.

Johnny Thin

Dayvo said:
Has anyone ever drunk any? For a bet/laugh?
Hypothetically speaking, of course! :eek::biggrin: :thumbsup:

Well, I did once fall foul of my former habit of safeguarding the night's outpourings in empty beer bottles - plastic Lidl ones with screw-on lids ... :smile:

... though, seriously, the "early morning urine" is supposed to be a great health tonic and yogis drink it, otherwise you piss loads of vitamins away.

I sometimes p in the shower as the loo takes too long to flush so I can take a shower - though as it's cold I don't stand under it first. Though people like Keith who decry the practice outright are clearly repressed urolagnists ...

Abitrary said:
That's the big one... the piss that dare not speak it's name.

Bedsits, college dorm rooms. People do it but won't admit it.

I'll admit to this!!!:thumbsup:

but only to piss the girlfriend off cause she's on the toilet and i cant be bothered to go to downstairs loo!!

(works very well)

Jaded

Did we do out-the-window?

Or or in-the-kitchen-sink whilst on the phone so as not to make a splashing/flushing noise?

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Paulus said:
I'm sure that there is a club for that sort of thing:ohmy:

war-club-2606g.jpg

barq

Chuffy said:
My first wife used to perch on the sink and wee. The sink was in my room at college and she was quite dinky.

When I was an undergrad it emerged that everyone in my flat regularly pissed in their sinks (except for me and the girls). One of the lads (Vinnie Jones' cousin, fact fans) told me that he regularly pissed from his bed into his sink.
I said "But that's disgusting, you keep your toothbrush there."
"Ah it doesn't really matter because none of it goes in the sink anyway" he replied.

;) ;)

justAl

I was brought up with well and know correct behavior. I will get out of the shower and pee in the sink

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
In a shared house the flat mate in the next room would pee in the sink in his room, the sink was on the other side of the wall from the head of my bed.
He thought it was hilariously funny that I could hear everything when I quietly approached him on the subject of possibly using the toilet instead, and he carried on regardless.
Thankfully at a house dinner party someone brought up the subject of peeing in the bath/shower/sink and I was able to recommend my flatmate as a source of some expertise much to his embaressment. Funnily he started to use the toilet from then on.

SamNichols

I had a friend who once went for a pee all over his Nintendo 64. This was in the golden days of their first release, and it was essentially a £200 piss.

Top Bottom