Pair of Tektro R540 road bike calliper brakes in dark silver....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RegG

Über Member
I have a pair of Tektro R540 brake callipers (front and rear) which have been taken off a Hoy road bike. They are in good condition with just a little surface corrosion as can be seen in the photos. They are finished in a dark silver/grey colour.

I have put them on eBay at £25 but am open to any offers from members of this forum. Collection from Nottingham or I can post for £2.95 (UK mainland).

If you are interested, please message me.

fullsizeoutput_16ae.jpeg IMG_9932.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9933.JPG
    IMG_9933.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9934.JPG
    IMG_9934.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 4
  • fullsizeoutput_16af.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_16af.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9937.JPG
    IMG_9937.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9938.JPG
    IMG_9938.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9940.JPG
    IMG_9940.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 4
I have a pair of Tektro R540 brake callipers (front and rear) which have been taken off a Hoy road bike. They are in good condition with just a little surface corrosion as can be seen in the photos. They are finished in a dark silver/grey colour.

I have put them on eBay at £25 but am open to any offers from members of this forum. Collection from Nottingham or I can post for £2.95 (UK mainland).

If you are interested, please message me.

View attachment 445698 View attachment 445699
Hi do you know if 700 x 32c tyres will have enough clearance? I posted a pic of my predicament earlier "Road to Hybrid issues"

OP
OP
RegG

RegG

Über Member
Hi do you know if 700 x 32c tyres will have enough clearance? I posted a pic of my predicament earlier "Road to Hybrid issues"

I've looked at your earlier post "Road to Hybrid issues" and would not like to say whether or not the Tektro brake callipers would resolve your problem. They came from a Hoy road bike with 700 x 25 tyres so cannot really help you here. If you were in Nottingham I would have happily let you try them against your frame etc.

I've looked at your earlier post "Road to Hybrid issues" and would not like to say whether or not the Tektro brake callipers would resolve your problem. They came from a Hoy road bike with 700 x 25 tyres so cannot really help you here. If you were in Nottingham I would have happily let you try them against your frame etc.
Ok thanks. Chester so won't be able to take up your kind offer but good luck with sale!

Top Bottom