Pairing bkool simulator with MacBook pro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lindilu

My bkool simulator is paired with my iPad Air through blue tooth. It won’t pair to MacBook as well if already paired with other device. Will it pair with ant+ (i don’t have one at the moment)?

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Hi there. Can you ever pair a turbo to two devices at the same time? I’m not sure you can. On the BKOOL pairing screen it’s going to make you choose either Bluetooth or ant+ I believe.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
No problrm sorry I couldn’t give you a definitive answer. For what it’s worth I used BKOOL with a MacBook Pro via Bluetooth and it worked very well. Why do you want iPad and MacBook running at the same time?

OP
OP
Lindilu

Lindilu

I'm selling iPad. got bkool to work with MacBook Pro with Mac OS X but when upgraded to high Sierra it doesn't work. Anyone else encountered this problem?

mpedant

Yes - when I first took delivery of my Bkool Smart Go it wouldn't connect to Mac Mini with High Sierra over bluetooth (ANT+ is fine). Thought the unit may be faulty, but Bkool support told me that High Sierra is not yet supported (to be fair, their online spec does say it works up to Mac OS 10.12).

Top Bottom