Palatable electrolyte mix?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is there one? Looking for peoples suggestions as to what they might use as I generally don't like the taste of most gels and things like them. I'm using a tangerine flavoured one now but I have to drink it separately to water as it just tastes yeuk which kinda defeats the object.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
i go for neutral high 5 tabs.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
If you don't like the flavour of the electrolyte drinks, perhaps look at salt tablets, like Medi-Lyte or SaltStick, which you can just take as needed with plain drinking water? They're not something I've tried, but a mate who is a triathlete and used to suffer from bad cramp in his legs swears by them.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

If you don't like the flavour of the electrolyte drinks, perhaps look at salt tablets, like Medi-Lyte or SaltStick, which you can just take as needed with plain drinking water? They're not something I've tried, but a mate who is a triathlete and used to suffer from bad cramp in his legs swears by them.
Yeah it's the taste. Does he just put them in his drinking water or does he take them separately during/after?

Alan O

Über Member
One litre of water, with 6 teaspoons of sugar and one teaspoon of salt, and a splash of lemon juice for a little flavour. And a banana or two among my food items.

si_c

Guru
I like the high 5 berry flavour myself, but if you don't like the taste in your water, you can just get the electrolyte tablets and take them separately and just drink water.

Top Bottom