Pampering

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

The most hideous word known to man.

What does it mean? It's like you see TV competitions and the prize for the couple is either:

1) A speedboat
2) A toaster
3) A weekend of pampering in some middle england hell hole

Then when they get inevitably told that it's the pampering trip, the girl gives a little toothy squeal and handclap, and the bloke shrugs and looks into the camera mouthing a silent indignancy.

If anyone, *anyone*, ever come at me trying to pamper me...

I swear...

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

There's a far worserer word than that-

morish
i'm not even sure how to spell the thing.

Where do you stand on the pampering issue though.

What if I came at you shouting and threatening a good pampering?

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Bigtallfatbloke said:
I would like to be able to afford to send my mrs to Ragdale hall every day...she deserves it

For god's sake, for what?? A good pampering?

Why don't you see Ethiopians coming home to their homesteads of an evening and saying to the wife 'you look shagged, get yourself down to the stream and shove some mud on your boat race, I'll take the twigs out of our joint account, so don't you worry'

Big rip off

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

laurence said:
my idea of pampering is someone bringing me coffee and cake all day, cooking me dinner, changing the cd, making more coffee and then feeding me crisps.

L

Apart from the crisp feeding, none of those things involves paying someone to touch you

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

laurence said:
my idea of pampering is someone bringing me coffee and cake all day, cooking me dinner, changing the cd, making more coffee and then feeding me crisps.

L

The fact that you have a pre-thought idea about pampering means that...

I can't describe it

So. laurence, you let someone come at you and pamper you? Never thinking about the legal consequences?

it's not illegal.

i only think about it in the same way that i've seen 'pampering' prizes on tv and figure they wouldn't have the same notion of pampering as me as they seem to involve mudpacks and being whipped with bamboo and only eating celery.

each to their own

L

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

laurence said:
it's not illegal.

i only think about it in the same way that i've seen 'pampering' prizes on tv and figure they wouldn't have the same notion of pampering as me as they seem to involve mudpacks and being whipped with bamboo and only eating celery.

each to their own

L

Your personal version of pampering, so luridly dreamed of is kind of what I'm getting at.

I'm just a working class originally, but now middle class guy, who wants to spend his money sagely.

Not on all that shite

Top Bottom