Panic buying

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
What a coincidence. I have a lifetime supply of cable end nipples, instead of the 10 I ordered

Anyone else ? Perhaps we can all open a store between us :laugh:

You can add electric connectors (crimp receptacles) so the store's shelves. I needed 2 for my front dynamo light years ago, and they sent me hundreds of the things.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
BTW, shopping trollies are made in the EU, so chances are we will have a shortage of them too

However, environmentally this is a good thing, as people will reclaim the discarded ones from rivers, canals and railway sidings

Condoms. Useful for carrying water, keeping dirt out the barrel,of your rifle, and if it's not too grubby after all that you can slip on on your wee feller.

Not that I anticipate any significant problems, the preppers amongst us are feeling pretty smug right now.

Do you anticipate needing that rifle hunting in Lidl? Their prices are pretty low.

Kajjal

Guru
That depends on how much milk you got stashed or how many cows you think you can get in your garden :smile:

As in my previous post we now have 2 cows to provide milk for the 500 packets of butterscotch angel delight. Didn't know you could legally buy Horlicks in the UK still :stop:

Top Bottom