Pannier logo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leaway2

Lycrist
Can anyone tell me the brand name of this logo please? It is on a pair panniers.
logo.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Can anyone tell me the brand name of this logo please? It is on a pair panniers.
logo.jpg

Thanks in advance.
Don't suppose you have a picture of the rest of the pannier do you?

OP
OP
Leaway2

Leaway2

Lycrist
Thanks @MarkF and others. I bought them off Ebay for a tenner, so not bargain, but OK.

Last edited:
Optiplex 745.
yep - I ditched the OptiPlex bit it was a bit too obvious USFF is Ultra Small Form Factor... I notice that they have ditched the GX off the model number since I was last working with them... the GX620 range has been replaced... great little machines for what they are... (sorry if its a bit too techy... it is what I did for a living nearly 4 years ago... yikes time flies - nearly 4 years since I quit my job to cycle around the world...)

OP
OP
Leaway2

Leaway2

Lycrist
yep - I ditched the OptiPlex bit it was a bit too obvious USFF is Ultra Small Form Factor... I notice that they have ditched the GX off the model number since I was last working with them... the GX620 range has been replaced... great little machines for what they are... (sorry if its a bit too techy... it is what I did for a living nearly 4 years ago... yikes time flies - nearly 4 years since I quit my job to cycle around the world...)
They look quite small until you add the separate power supply! It is not one we support, we have 600 Optiplex 390, 3010's mainly USFF with a few SFF.

They look quite small until you add the separate power supply! It is not one we support, we have 600 Optiplex 390, 3010's mainly USFF with a few SFF.
we went with them for the school I worked in... around 300 or so of them to go with the +300 laptops or so. swap outs were easier that way and it was something I could carry easily which was necessary given I was about the only permanent member of IT staff of the 2 technicians. the other was rather unreliable and for half of the time I was there (7 years) I was on my own! The PSU fitted neatly into the base of the stand or on a shelf under bench in the computer labs...

Top Bottom