Paper Helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Don't they ride bikes either then?

I've personally definitely failed on at least one of them.

Linford's figures and agenda won't work unless large groups are excluded, more prevarication and avoidance - he needs to lower the number of pedestrian head injuries drastically to fit his agenda.

Any fule kno that disabled people don't ride bikes, those with balance issues cannot simply ride a tricycle and of course being under the influence of drugs or alcohol is absolutely unheard of apart from pedestrians. Then for some obscure reason there is a need to exclude runners in the search for "a fair comparison" - surely we should exclude sporting cyclists as well if we are to be fair?

I stopped taking Cunobelin seriously when he both asked why adults don't wear a babies thudguard

Another lie...

Please have the courtesy to support this lie with a post where I have asked this question, or apologise for the lie

nd that he is also an expert in human anatomy having spent many years as a radiologist

Again your assumption - not my claim, reading the posts would be a good idea before making such bold statements

Normal standards though

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
[QUOTE 2882068, member: 45"]Why don't you stop responding to him then?[/quote]
they remind me of Han Solo and Princess Leia... always arguing, always bickering, never seeing eye to eye, then all of a sudden....
:wub: + :wub: = :smooch:

....and the heart or the forum will melt. I've got a tear in my eye just thinking about it.

Linford

[QUOTE 2882071, member: 45"]Bring it on. Smeggy and I would skin you alive on any machine, and would be crossing the finish line while you're still adjusting your stabilisers.[/quote]

The point I was trying to make was that I don't expect him to be as capable without the experience....nobody would, but you have to respect that experience allows people to make a judgement call on the back of it...it isn't rocket science.

Linford

[QUOTE 2882068, member: 45"]Why don't you stop responding to him then?[/quote]

You are quite right...I'll bet the toy makers did the research on him when seeing how many units they could shift on pester power with 4 year olds :biggrin:

He is too encourageable....

they remind me of Han Solo and Princess Leia... always arguing, always bickering, never seeing eye to eye, then all of a sudden....
:wub: + :wub: = :smooch:

....and the heart or the forum will melt. I've got a tear in my eye just thinking about it.

Not enough hair for Princess Leia

... and do you think Linford would give a straight answer to a proposal?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Not enough hair for Princess Leia.

just wear a couple of these...

DSC09796-499x334.jpg

edit... not as a head protection device, of course!

just wear a couple of these...

DSC09796-499x334.jpg

edit... not for safety, of course!

.......and an edible helmet to match?

7924f3f0_gallery6515541253281476.jpeg

Linford

Ah. So its "I ride a motorbike therefore I am more qualified than years of academic study and expertise in the field"?

I know who I'm gonna listen to thanks.

No, it is a motorbike so I will learn a lot more about riding one from someone with the relevant experience than reading about all the various techniques in a book.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Cunobelin. Linford.

FFS GIVE IT A farkING REST YOU' RE BOTH LOOKING LIKE DICKHEADS.

Go and do something more useful. I don't like reporting to the mods but prepared to make an exception. Every helmet thread ends up with this kind of needless wankfest.

Linford

[QUOTE 2882241, member: 45"]Are these books generally written by people with no experience in the subject matter of the book?[/quote]

They didn't write the books on the back of what they read about...but instead what they did ;)

Linford

Cunobelin. Linford.

FFS GIVE IT A f***ING REST YOU' RE BOTH LOOKING LIKE DICKHEADS.

Go and do something more useful. I don't like reporting to the mods but prepared to make an exception. Every helmet thread ends up with this kind of needless wankfest.

If Cunobelin starts posting on any helmet debate, he instantly drags it toward 'why aren't pedestrians wearing lids'...not what is the eefectiveness of the particular lid. Every single debate he gets into with this subject ends exactly the same way....and I'll tell you why...he doesn't want to know about any improvements in cycling safety...he really isn't interested....he just wants to rubbish them all....allI can say is thank heavens he doesn't work in my local HA.....how he can be trusted with peoples lives in an Xray dept is beyond me....the bloke is not the full ticket!

Linford

Something of a rich diatribe, coming from you....

pot-and-kettke.jpg

Says rthe person who is more interested in winding others up than actualy debating the subject.

Now how about actually debating the merits of the Abus Kranium (this is the second ask by me)

Do you think it has the potential to reduce injury rates of the users it has been designed for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom