Paralympic Coverage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm struggling to get to grips with C4 coverage (being a BBC girl at heart). Is there no red button? and being able to choose which sport you want to see?

(And where is the special button to skip the ad's - between them and the people chatting I'm not getting to see very much)!!

on the road

Über Member
I'm on Virgin Media and they have added a couple of extra channels for the Paralympics instead of the red button, I think Sky might have done the same. I don't know if Freeview have done that but it might be worth just flicking through the channels to see if there's any extra.

Flyingfox

The BBC did want to cover the games but Locoq awarded the rights to Channel 4. There's 4 live streaming channels on the Channel 4 website if that's any help.

Very poor standard compared to the Beeb.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Watching commercial TV without watching the ads? That's stealing, surely?
I close my eyes and put my fingers in my ears ;)

It is a shame though, the BBC Olympic coverage was awesome, there were plenty of complaints from other countries, espeically USA viewers who noted theyve been getting near live images from Mars but poor and delayed coverage from London 2012. :smile:

OP
OP
summerdays

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Watching commercial TV without watching the ads? That's stealing, surely?
I don't like ads - they are trying to get me to do something that I wasn't intending on doing. I'm quite happy paying my TV licence instead. I watch almost nothing on ITV, and only a handful of programs on C4 normally - not even once a week. So hence I'm finding the ads incredibly annoying when I just want to be watching the programmes instead.

CotterPin

I can't get any of the live streams to work. Anybody else having the same problem?
I have had the same thing - tried to watch the track cycling this morning. It would run for a while then tell me the content wasn't working. I would try and it work for a bit longer so just kept doing it but I gave up in the end.

Top Bottom