Paralympic Coverage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I have had the same thing - tried to watch the track cycling this morning. It would run for a while then tell me the content wasn't working. I would try and it work for a bit longer so just kept doing it but I gave up in the end.
You've had more luck than me - I've tried using all my 3 browsers, switched off anything that could be blocking the stream and got nothing but the ''video not working'' message. Useless!

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Adverts, adverts and more adverts. It really is "after the lord mayors parade". C4 should be shot (if you can shoot a tv channel?)

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I am enjoying watching the coverage in Denmark.

What I like best about it is that the competitors have no inhabitions. Regardless what medal they win, you can see the happiness and excitement all over them. They do not have the attitute that you have to be a bit more sombre if you win the bronze or silver. They have won a medal and they are just going for it.

This is going to be called "The happy games". The dedication they all have is inspirational.

Steve

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
The extra channels are the way to go, either 453,454,455 on Freesat or the red button (which gives the same 3 channels)
as they are advert free :wahhey:

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
I don't like ads - they are trying to get me to do something that I wasn't intending on doing. I'm quite happy paying my TV licence instead. I watch almost nothing on ITV, and only a handful of programs on C4 normally - not even once a week. So hence I'm finding the ads incredibly annoying when I just want to be watching the programmes instead.

And that is why I got a Virgin + box - it is worth the extra rental just for that.

Top Bottom